Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

I've downloaded the CVS versions and the Ekiga Build file to check it, unfotunatelly my experience with .make files is quite short. So, reading the file, I'm not sure if it's going to connect to CVS and get the source from there, or if I have the option to specify the directory where I've placed my downloaded versions?

On 12/27/06, Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:
Gustavo,

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 01:22:17PM -0600, Gustavo Valdes wrote:
> I plan to distribute it within a company but I'd like to share the code,
> once made.
>
> About compiling on windows ... any clue to get rid of config.h dependency???
>
> I'm checking the windows version you've made an in the account screen the
> account type combo (to choose from SIP or H323) does not appear as it does
> in the manual screenshots.

what about the scripts that are on the webpage, namely:
http://snapshots.ekiga.net/win32/ekiga_build.tgz ?

Does that answer your question how we actually get rid of all the
problems?

--
Best regards,
Kilian