[Ekiga-devel-list] cannot receive incomming calls after Ekiga runs for a minute

I wrote about this recently on the ekiga-users list but thought that I would mention it here as well in case others have ideas.

I am running Ekiga v2.0.3 on the Ubuntu development release of Edgy Eft. I am trying to use BroadVoice (a US SIP provider) with Ekiga and have been experiencing problems with incomming telephone calls. Ekiga is able to receive inbound calls for about the first minute that it is running. I have been able to accept up to 6 calls within this time frame without problems. After the first minute, Ekiga gives no indication of inbound calls and the calls are sent immediately to voicemail. Even if no inbound calls are made during the first minute, Ekiga still ignores inbound calls after running for a minute. If Ekiga is restarted, the symptoms are the same.

I don't have any problems if I use BroadVoice with another softphone so I am under the assumption that my SIP provider and hardware are working correctly.

Below is a link to Ekiga's debug output. In this example, I tried to place a call to Ekiga after it had been running for a minute but the call went directly to voicemail:

http://pastebin.ca/186151

The registration timeout in the above output seems unusual. Incidentally, I do have the registration timeout set to 3600 in Ekiga:

jconte peregrine:~/ekiga$ grep -i '^Expires' ekiga-no-inbound3
Expires: 3600
Expires: 3600
Expires: 3600
Expires: 30
Expires: 3600
Expires: 3600
Expires: 30
Expires: 30
Expires: 30
Expires: 30
Expires: 0

Please let me know if there is additional information that I could provide to help figure this out. Thanks.

Jonathon