Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] CVS HEAD compilation porblem

Hello,
thank you very much deleting an abandoned opal library in /usr/lib solved my problem. I still
however do not understand why ekiga tried to compile against this library when handed explicitly
the path by the --with-opal-dir option....

Bye
Matthias