Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] URI ComboBoxEntry

On 9/11/06, Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de> wrote:
For this purpose I'd say yes. It's like with a browser, a connection is
secure, not an URI (i.e. IMHO it belongs in some "general" place).

Hmm, that's where i was taking the idea from ;-) (Note that the icon
is only displayed in the entry, not in the completion suggestions!).

But anyway, I will put it into the statusbar.

--
Daniel