Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] URI ComboBoxEntry

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:48:26 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> > I guess it's 100% gtk+, and hence will give 0% more issues on
> > win32 ?
> >

> Wouldn't it be better to place that icon in the status bar than in the
> location entry?

That's why I asked for the purpose of the padlock-icon in another
sub-thread. It also could be placed between "URL:" and the entry field,
though the status-bar makes more sense.

Also IMHO if it's IN the URL field, it should be an object derived
from GtkComboBox where the GtkComboBoxEntry stuff is re-implemented. Or
something around these lines, don't pin me on that (I guess deriving
from GtkComboBoxEntry makes more sense).

J.

--
God is real... unless declared as integer.