Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga fails to build...

Jan Schampera a écrit :
...due to a linker error related to OPAL:

/usr/lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to
`IAX2SpecialProcessor::IAX2SpecialProcessor(IAX2EndPoint&)'

I double-checked and the headers are the right ones. The error happens
on Ekiga build time, OPAL itself builds fine. Where's my mistake?

(IAX2 core was changed yesterday in OPAL, according to the ChangeLog)

Opal may build fine : it's a lib so it's no issue if it misses symbols.

Ekiga on the contrary is an exec, so needs to have all symbols resolved.

So your problem may well be in opal itself :-)