[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga fails to build...

...due to a linker error related to OPAL:

/usr/lib/libopal.so: undefined reference to
`IAX2SpecialProcessor::IAX2SpecialProcessor(IAX2EndPoint&)'

I double-checked and the headers are the right ones. The error happens
on Ekiga build time, OPAL itself builds fine. Where's my mistake?

(IAX2 core was changed yesterday in OPAL, according to the ChangeLog)

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road