Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Video Codec listing

Le lundi 23 octobre 2006 à 23:05 +0200, Matthias Schneider a écrit :

> That would be great, because I noticed that with video codecs with non-fixed and dynamic (i.e. 0)
> payload type codes ekiga is capable of some weird things  (e.g. crashing on the receipt of a
> frame, not tagging the frames passed to the encoder with their correct resolution, not passing the
> options to the encoder and simply not appearing in the codec list)

By keeping this problem for yourself, you get 0 chance to see it fixed.

I'm cc'ing Craig who will follow up on this, he is the author of the
plugins code for codecs.

I suggest that you try with the CVS version and see if this is
reproducable with his new and recent work on codecs.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-