Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Video Codec listing

--- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> schrieb:

> Le lundi 23 octobre 2006 à 09:39 -0700, Zou, Yixiong a écrit :

That would be great, because I noticed that with video codecs with non-fixed and dynamic (i.e. 0)
payload type codes ekiga is capable of some weird things  (e.g. crashing on the receipt of a
frame, not tagging the frames passed to the encoder with their correct resolution, not passing the
options to the encoder and simply not appearing in the codec list)

Thanks in advance
Matthias