Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] OPAL fqails to build

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:10:44 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

..deleted

> > I've fixed the compile problem - still looking for the crash problem
> >

> Any news about that and the codecs problems Craig?

Sorry - forgot to post that I checked in a new version of tlibthrd.cxx
yesterday

As far as codecs are concerned. don't use GSM-AMR for either SIP or
H.323. It's not compliant, and while it may work with itself, it won't
work with anything else.

Perhaps someone will fix it one day.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting