Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Video Codec listing

Le lundi 23 octobre 2006 à 09:39 -0700, Zou, Yixiong a écrit :

> [...]

It is a problem with your codec implementation in that case.

I suggest you to have a look at the codec parsing code in Ekiga. I am
trying to do a smart cleanup of codecs that could explain this. I only
display codecs supposed usable for both H.323 and SIP.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-