Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Towards a new account system

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le lundi 02 octobre 2006 à 21:40 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Damien Sandras a écrit :
My idea was to put accounts in the contacts list, as a special contact,
like it was done in the good old Gabber.
Hmmm... interesting idea.

Shorter to code.

I have to think about it some more to be sure it will fly.

Not sure seeing yourself as a contact is sound, though.

Well you do not see yourself, but something like this :

ekiga.net [ONLINE]

well, like a contact, but not a contact...

Well, perhaps an accounts-book which would contain all accounts and make them available as some sort of contacts would do the trick. I'll still need to think it more thoroughly, but it seems like a nice idea, code-wise. I still have doubts ui-wise and logical-wise :-/

If you remember gabber.

I don't... I was so young at that time! ;-)

I actually really dislike the GAIM popup very much.

*lol* no popup if you don't want ;-)