Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] SRTP with Ekiga

Hi Craig,

How can we exchange efforts in the development of srtp for Ekiga?
We'd like to contribute with it.

Best regards,

Alex

2006/9/29, Daniel Smertnig < daniel smertnig gmail com>:
On 9/29/06, Alexandre Passito < alexandre passito gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to know if somebody is working to put SRTP in Ekiga. If so, how is
> the working going? I'd like to help in this task.

Craig Southeren is implementing SRTP in the OPAL library with the help
of libSRTP and I am implementing ZRTP (a protocol for SRTP key
negotiation). I also have a native SRTP implementation against an
older OPAL version lying around but it most likely won't be used.

Unfortunately I did not get much done during the last two weeks or so,
because I am currently occupied moving and other stuff related to
university (yea! :-)). I think I will have more time again in another
week or two, when things have calmed down.

--
Daniel

Alexandre Passito - Estudante de Mestrado
Universidade Federal do Amazonas (UFAM)
Departamento de Ciência da Computação (DCC)
--
Alexandre Passito - M.Sc. Student
Federal University of Amazonas (UFAM)
E-mail: passito at dcc.ufam.edu.br