Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Towards a new account system

Le lundi 02 octobre 2006 à 21:40 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > My idea was to put accounts in the contacts list, as a special contact,
> > like it was done in the good old Gabber.
>
> Hmmm... interesting idea.
>
> Shorter to code.
>
> I have to think about it some more to be sure it will fly.
>
> Not sure seeing yourself as a contact is sound, though.

Well you do not see yourself, but something like this :

ekiga.net [ONLINE]

well, like a contact, but not a contact...
If you remember gabber.

I actually really dislike the GAIM popup very much.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net