Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

Jaja... maybe because I wanted to do it the hard way!!!
However, the underlying reason is that I need to change the UI, specifically I want to use SLIK so I can make it skinnable.

Bottomline, I need to know how you compile it in windows, because I've checked the link you sent and it's a link to download binaries.

I'm using Bloodshed Dev-C++ and it's a mingw compiler, so, I'd like to know if you could let me know the steps or the changes I've got to make in order to successfully compile the code.

Gustavo

On 12/18/06, Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
Gustavo Valdes a écrit :
> I think broken is not exactly the word, what I'm trying to do is compile it
> under windows, but if this file is created running the configure script,
> it's kind of difficult to find out what other dependencies it might
> include.
>
> Do you know if anyone has ported it to windows?

We ported it to win32, but compile it with a sane development
environment : mingw.

See http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32.php

Why didn't you ask the right question at once !?