Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

Gustavo Valdes a écrit :
Thanks Jan. I was not aware of it. I've included the lib directories in my
compiler's includes list and it compiles the file that was referencing the
gmconf.h header file.

However, now it stops in the accounts.cpp file, in the following line:
#include "../../config.h"

Going up to levels from the src/gui directory, I'm not able to find any
config.h file, as a matter of fact the only config.h* files are:
config.h.inoutside the src directory and
config.h file inside the src/gui directory, the same where accounts.cpp is.
I've changed the line to #include "config.h" with no luck.

Your development environment is broken. This file is created by the configure script, if I remember well.