Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

Thanks Jan. I was not aware of it. I've included the lib directories in my compiler's includes list and it compiles the file that was referencing the gmconf.h header file.

However, now it stops in the accounts.cpp file, in the following line:
#include "../../config.h"

Going up to levels from the src/gui directory, I'm not able to find any config.h file, as a matter of fact the only config.h* files are: config.h.in outside the src directory and config.h file inside the src/gui directory, the same where accounts.cpp is. I've changed the line to #include "config.h" with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

On 12/17/06, Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de> wrote:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:50:45 -0600
"Gustavo Valdes" <valdes gustavo gmail com> wrote:

> I'm trying to compile egika but the compiler has not been able to
> find the file gmconf.h.
> I've also added to the include path the sources of OPAL, OpenH323 and
> PWLib, however, the problem still persists.

Something really strange must have happened, as gmconf.h is part of the
ekiga source code (lib/gmconf/gmconf.h).

J.

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.