Re: Easytag translation on win10 doesn't seem to work

On 2017-01-24 10:42, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
I tried to make a new Windows screenshot of Easytag as promised on
GUADEC (yeah, I'm a bit behind, sorry).

I'm on Win10 Home 64bit with Easytag 2.4.3

Thanks for the screenshot!

I see two issues
 - It stays in English despite Windows being set to German

There might have been an intltool change that broke this. I will test on Windows with languages other than English and see how I get on.

 - The AppMenu isn't very discoverable...

GTK+ changed the way that it handled this on Windows since I last looked at it. :-/

- It crashes when I select "Help" from the AppMenu.

I tested this with the release and it worked, but I will try again and hopefully fix it for 2.4.4.

--
http://amigadave.com/