Little problem

Hello. I am a long time have been using this program. She's great, but, unfortunately, there is one thing that is upsetting. When I need to attach the cover to all files of this album, it is necessary to do this for each track individually. As if to select all the files and specify the cover is attached to only one, that is currently highlighted in blue. I'm not a programmer, but I think it's no big deal, and it's easy to fix