Re: Needed information regarding solving File Renaming Bug

Hi Pranav

Apologies for the delay in replying. I have been on holiday and am catching up with email.

On 2016-03-05 01:38, Pranav Ganorkar <pranavg189 gmail com> wrote:
I wanted to ask you some things about the review of the patch:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=322800&action=diff

You should keep discussion of patches on Bugzilla, as it is likely not something that all the mailing list subscribers are interested in, as this is primarily a mailing list for users.

--
http://amigadave.com/