Re: Little problem

Hi,

Hello. I am a long time have been using this program. She's great,
but, unfortunately, there is one thing that is upsetting. When I need
to attach the cover to all files of this album, it is necessary to do
this for each track individually. As if to select all the files and
specify the cover is attached to only one, that is currently
highlighted in blue. I'm not a programmer, but I think it's no big
deal, and it's easy to fix

To apply pictures to all selected files, mark them, then go to the pictures tab, add the picture and press the button to the right of the picture list - this will apply the change to all marked files.