Re: Tracktotal

Hi Johnny,

Apologies in advance for possibly/probably misinterpreting what you're trying to do.  If you:
  1. Select all the audio tracks
  2. Put "30" in the edit field for "Track #: [ ] / # [30]"
  3. Hit the "Abc" button in that same [] edit field to apply that value to all selected files

it should work without having to manually put the value in for each individual file (same functionality applies for all fields).

Are you trying to do something different?