Re: Genre "N****punk"

Hello Stephen, hello list,

On 04/18/2015 05:24 AM, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

Anyone who is able to compile Easytag from source code can remove this
"Genre" themselves.  Just edit "easytag/src/genres.h", remove the entire
line that contains "Negerpunk" and compile Easytag.  I just tried it,
and the offending genre is gone.

I agree that this is a possibility for those who are able to recompile
the code but I don't think this is a personal matter. The reverse
argument would then be that anyone who is unable to do this must not
feel concerned or stop using this software.

Is anybody here on the list speaking german and not seeing that this is
a pejorative and insulting term?

gabriel