Re: DSF Tagging - Feedback

David,

I followed the instruction but when I execute the following command:

gdb /home/ran/easytag/easytag

I get the following:

GNU gdb (Ubuntu 7.7.1-0ubuntu5~14.04.2) 7.7.1
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /home/ran/easytag/easytag...done.
(gdb)

EasyTag does not show up on the screen.

Ran