Re: Thanks

Hi everyone

Sorry that I have been a bit slow to reply recently, I have been travelling and am catching up on email.

On 2014-06-21 21:40, NEPTUNE <neptune imap gmail com> wrote:
You can say that again!  Best tagger ever!

Thanks David!

On 21/06/14 13:41, J. Porter Clark wrote:
On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 07:33:28AM +0200, Peter Bach wrote:
I would also like to thank David for keeping the project alive. I've been
using EasyTag for over 5 years now, and its getting even more stable and
optimized.
EasyTag is simply the best tagger out there.
Keep on going.
Hear, hear!

Thank you for the kind words! I have thoroughly enjoyed working on EasyTAG for the last couple of years, and the best thing about it is the community of passionate people who use it on a regular basis.

It is very humbling to see thanks from several people on the mailing list over the last few days, and so I think it is worth pointing out the excellent work that has been done by many others. Without other people, many of the recent features additions to EasyTAG would not exist, such as Ogg Opus support, MP4 cover art support, as well as a large number of other bugfixes and improvements. Also, I am merely the latest maintainer, so many thanks to Jérôme Couderc for creating the project in the first place, and maintaining it for such a long time!

Please keep discussing on the mailing list, posting bug reports and requesting new features. Knowing that people use the software, as well as learning what features and bugs are important to them, is a good way to help guide where I spend most of my effort.

--
http://amigadave.com/