Re: Testing for a new stable release

Hi Christoph

Apologies for not replying sooner, I was travelling a lot recently and am catching up on email.

On 2014-06-16 10:09, Christoph Thompson <cjsthompson gmail com> wrote:
So I went ahead and upgraded to 2.2.2. Everything works nicely and the many
improvements are really great too. So I'd like to thank you, David, for
taking over the maintenance and improving this app which I have been using
heavily for countless years to organize my music collection. I use it
weekly to tag OGG, FLAC and sometimes MP3 files. And so far ( after 2 month
of use ) I haven't found a single glitch in the new version.

Thank you very much! I can assure you that there are many bugs still waiting to be found, and even more features waiting to be implemented, so I hope to be developing EasyTAG for some time. :-)

--
http://amigadave.com/