Re: "Gray circle" while editing multiple files is gone

Hi Lucas

On 2014-07-23 21:42, Lucas Brasilino <lucas brasilino gmail com> wrote:
I'm using EasyTag 2.1.10 on Ubuntu 14.04 and I'm trying to edit a tag
in multiple
files. I select them (with Ctrl+A, Ctrl+click or Shitf+<first file>
Shift+<last file>)
and try to modify a tag. The gray cicle to 'pin' the tag I'd like to
edit does not appear and
so EasyTag just modify one file. That's boring.

I've tried 'files' view and 'album + artist' view . No more gray
circle. I couldn't
be able to modify multiple files.

There is an icon in each tag entry field, the "insert-text" icon (which is generally an arrow with some text above it), which you can click to apply the current tag to the selected files. You can also press Ctrl+Enter when focused in a tag field for the same effect.

--
http://amigadave.com/