"Gray circle" while editing multiple files is gone

Hi!

Hope this isn't a FAQ, but I've been googling around without success.

I'm using EasyTag 2.1.10 on Ubuntu 14.04 and I'm trying to edit a tag
in multiple
files. I select them (with Ctrl+A, Ctrl+click or Shitf+<first file>
Shift+<last file>)
and try to modify a tag. The gray cicle to 'pin' the tag I'd like to
edit does not appear and
so EasyTag just modify one file. That's boring.

I've tried 'files' view and 'album + artist' view . No more gray
circle. I couldn't
be able to modify multiple files.

Any guidance?

regards