Re: Project EasyTag - two more icons

Hi Krzysztof

On 2013-11-02 22:54, Krzysztof Pater <k pater op pl> wrote:
I'm glad you that you have so fast updated the project.
This made me to create two more icons.
Feel free to decide if you want to add them.
I did ;)

Also I suggest to replace GTK_STOCK_CDROM icon with "media-import-audio-cd"
string in /src/bar.c

That does not seem to be an icon in the icon naming specification:

http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html

The GNOME icon theme also does not have an icon by that name.

also this icon looks better imho
line 349 looks now:        { AM_TREE_VIEW_MODE, "view-list-tree", _("Tree
Browser"), NULL,
however it needs creating new icon, which i included in my patch for KFaenza
icon set (22px size in attachment)

Any new icons should be Tango-compliant icons, and you can find the guidelines at the Tango project website:

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines

For versions of EasyTAG using GTK+ 3, it is likely that I will switch most icons to use the symbolic variants, which are generally monochrome.

BTW: I dont know why, but almost none of polish translations works now.
And cant make install or make because of problems in 396 line in /help/Makefile
I simply comment this line before make ;)

I guess that you need a recent version of yelp-tools installed, but without the error message I do not know for sure.

I attached for you my screenshot with compiled new icons ;)

Thanks, it looks very nice!

--
http://amigadave.com/