[bug] Easytag quits on write error

Hello list,

I just encountered a quite uncomfortable bug in Easytag: when Easytag
encounters write permissions (I accidentely put some files in a dir as
root) then it displays a popup saying that ET has no permission to
write to the files (which is correct of course) but after clicking
"OK", ET quits and throws away all the work done instead of just
returning to the editor mode. Wouldn't it be better to check if a file
is read-only before editing the file?

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://contact.xaq.nl/                                           |