Silent install of Easytag on Windows

Hello!

We are working on program Npackd (Package Manager for Windows). http://code.google.com/p/windows-package-manager
Our Package Manager helps users to find and install free software (Freeware), keep a system up-to-date and uninstall it if no longer necessary.
Our program Npackd is absolutely free and released under GNU GPL license.

We offer GTK+ and MinGW (libiconv-2.dll) like dependencies for Easytag, and they are installed before Easytag installation. But it's all the same, and Easytag anyway suggests for installation GTK+ during silent installation using Inno switches.

It prevents fully silent (unattended) installation of Easytag.

Is there any approach to disable such Easytag suggestion about GTK+?

Thank you!

Evgeny Litvinov

--
Best regards!