Re: EasyTag 2.1.7 (10 May 2012) - Speed with large number files

Hi Thorsten

On 2013-06-02 13:20, thorsten oelgart t-online de <thorsten oelgart t-online de> wrote:

        If the window update was intended to show the progress, I'd suggest
to only update the filecounter or totally leave the update to the
"Logbook" window and do a central window update only at the very end.
A single window update after processing the complete list is fully
sufficient.

This was "fixed" in 2.1.8 by only updating the file list UI once the save process had completed for all files in the list:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=9aa7022b20c60f80192f4d7186fb6abf27cb21bb

You can try the latest git version of EasyTAG or the Debian packaging which I updated for 2.1.8:

http://amigadave.com/