Some Features

Hi dear EasyTag-list members,

I'm quite new to Gnome projects, so please excuse my unawareness.

I have changed the 2.1.8 version of EasyTag a litte to provide me some features I was missing from it.

Those changes include:
- full support of "total number of discs"
- some more scanner masks (which are chosen arbitrarily :))
   %x - total number of discs
   %k - file index
   %m - total number of files in list
- autonumbering of "disc" (using folders to determine to which disc a
   file belongs; equivalent to "track autonumbering")
- scan processor "fill field" which allows to fill a fill using the
   the tag data (utilizing the mask processing)
- fixed a bug which causes the "track combobox" to contain maaaaaany
   items; the TrackListModel was not cleaned

Now I would like to contribute those changes to the public, but I do currently not know if this is desired. And if it is desired (as I hope) I do not know how to provide the core developers with my changes.

Could you please provide me with information concerning those questions.

With kind regards,
Mathias