Easy way to sort Order of tracks?

Hi Everyone

I hope I'm doing this correctly.

I listen to Podcasts and not music. I moved from Easytag to Puddletag because Puddletag had an easy way to sort the order of the files/tracks; Ctrl-"-" & Ctrl-"+" and those key combo's can be changed in the preferences. You can highlight or select several files/tracks as well and move them all up or down together. So, I can quickly sort them into my desired playlist order and then kick off a key combo to have everything else I need doing, such as applying track numbers.

Easytag never had this simple option, or at least I never found out how to do this that way. Can I do this, and if not, could this be implemented please?

Thanks

Bad