Re: Easytag - setting - Write genre to text only not saved

Hi Christian and Andreas

On 2013-01-05 21:55, Andreas Winkelmann <ml awinkelmann de> wrote:
On 01/05/2013 07:20 PM, christian cegetel net wrote:
Hello,
   please let me first tell you that I use quite a lot easytag. Output
is very good. Not crash at all. No bug.

Thanks!

I discovered that my android is not managing correctly the genre code
allocated to Salsa.  I work around this problem by asking easytag to
write the genre as text.
Unfortunately, easytag is not saving this setting  and  I must set
this option   each time I want to use Easytag.
…
Could you enhance this easytag to backup & restore this setting ?

I have made a small patch to correct this. It's attached and available here:

https://github.com/awinkelmann/easytag/commit/a66d33bcc93968c266600cd47b237e80530c5375

I pushed this to master:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=769bd3f460ca8481ee749f0d1ddff12381b80909

so it will appear in a future EasyTAG release.

Thanks for the bug report and patch.

--
http://amigadave.com/