Re: Chocolatey package for easytag

Hi Bas

On 2013-04-30 01:45, Bas Bossink <bas bossink gmail com> wrote:
First of all a big thanks for the great work in creating such a wonderful
tag editor. Recently I got into using chocolatey (http://chocolatey.org), a
package management/automated installation utillity for windows. I would
like to ask you if it's is ok if I create a chocolatey package for easytag?
Such that getting easytag installed on a windows system will be as easy as
typing: cinst easytag.

I hope you see value in this effort and agree to let me move on it.

There was a similar query about Windows installers last month:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/easytag-list/2013-March/msg00020.html

I spent a bit of time working on EasyTAG for Windows last weekend, and pushed a few fixes, but 2.1.6 is the last version that is available for Windows and is quite old.

Anyway, good luck with your project, I do not have any problem with EasyTAG having more packages, in fact I support it!

--
http://amigadave.com/