Chocolatey package for easytag

Dear easytag authors,

First of all a big thanks for the great work in creating such a wonderful tag editor. Recently I got into using chocolatey (http://chocolatey.org), a package management/automated installation utillity for windows. I would like to ask you if it's is ok if I create a chocolatey package for easytag? Such that getting easytag installed on a windows system will be as easy as typing: cinst easytag.

I hope you see value in this effort and agree to let me move on it.

Kind regards,

Bas Bossink
“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few”
― Shunryu Suzuki, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind