Re: [Easytag-mailing] Unwanted Splitting at Hyphen

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:29:49 +0200
Andreas Winkelmann <ml awinkelmann de> wrote:

> > Very often the tags from CCDB are unusable because of this
> > "feature"...
>
> Hmm, I am not familiar with the Develpment Process of EasyTag, I have
> just recently fetched the actual version from the git-repo to do some
> modifications I needed for my tagging.
>
> This Version (2.1.8) has in Preferences a few Options to
> enable/disable this splitting for flac/vorbis.
>
> But I cannot promise this will not disappear until stable-state nor
> give a date for a release.
>
> ... just to give you a little bit Hope ;-)

That would be very nice indeed :)

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |