Re: [Easytag-mailing] Unwanted Splitting at Hyphen

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:37:48 +0100 (BST)
"Alastair" <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:

[multitag separator issue]

> I do not want this feature.  At best it should be something I can
> turn off but it may have been fixed already as it is, for me and
> others, seen as a bug.

I fully agree with Alastair: it would be very nice if the multitag
seperator were configurable, e.g. OFF, ON and "FS string".
Unfortunately I'm not a skilled programmer so I won't be able to
contribute a patch...

Very often the tags from CCDB are unusable because of this "feature"...

Richard.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |