[Easytag-mailing] Unwanted Splitting at Hyphen

I have been using version2.1.7 (running on openSUSE 12.1 with KDE desktop on x86_64
system,)  recently and "lost" several of my classical rips from my NAS server.  Closer
inspection has revealed that when I used a tag such as "Bach - Cantata BWV 53"  Easytag
split this so all that was displayed was "Bach."

I asked for help to ensure this was not a problem with the server and the reply was as
follows:-

I found some discussion about this on this thread:-
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27567838.

The current version of EasyTAG has the "feature" of scanning your tag values for the string '
- ' and splitting the tag value into separate tags when it sees this string.

I do not want this feature.  At best it should be something I can turn off but it may have been
fixed already as it is, for me and others, seen as a bug.

Please could somebody advise if there is a later version without this feature.
Budgie