Some modifications...

Hi Folks.

I have done some modifications which I have needed for my tagging and fiddled them into my local git repo.

Theses modifications are:

- I have created a new column in the Browser List for the CD (DiscNumber). Don't know why this was missing ;-)

- I have needed a way in the Scanner to automatically tag Files with a concatenated Disc and Tracknumber. For Example "201 artist - title" - where "2" is the Disc- and "01" the Tracknumber. Now my EasyTag understands a new Format of the %-Attributes. I have added an (optional) number between the "%" and the character. In this case above "%1d%n %a - %t", "%1d" assigns just the first number to "%d" (DiscNumber) and the following two numbers to "%n" the Track-Number. This helps at least me ;-)

- For Amarok I have needed a special MP3 Tag, to separate Compilations from normal Albums. In detail Amarok uses itself "TCMP". With a Value of "0" this is a normal album, with "1" a sampler (Various Artists). If this is unset, Amarok shuffles between this two cases somehow. In ET I have added a Column in the BrowserList and a new TextBox in the Tag Fields and everything else what was needed to handle this Tag.

- And Hmm a very minor thing, and I have added an entry in the context Menu in the Tag Fields. A almost One-Click way to remove the complete Text from the selected Field. Without this I had to select the whole text in the line first and then delete it.

For me these things are helping me.
If there is interest I can share this somehow. At the moment I have not yet a public git-repository somewhere.

--
Andreas