[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG for the Mac

Hello list,

in the past 3 years I have been developing and maintaining an EasyTAG
binary build for the mac.

You can see it in action here :
http://marcoschuh.de/wp/?page_id=411

I'm now preparing for a 2.1.8 release on your current git code and was
wondering if you / the project would be interested into merging my code
changes (after appropriate review of course) into the main tree.

These changes include mostly integration into the mac menubar, mac
shortcuts and some path changes (which were hardcoded).

For this I would guard all mac / gtk-osx-application specific code with
preprocessor defines to seperate the platform and library specific code,
so that for linux / windows / mac osx without native quartz, the
building and functionality wouldn't change. But if you have native
quartz and gtk-osx-application library present, it would make use of the
functionality and integrate EasyTAG tighter into the mac desktop.

Furthermore I would like to ask if you would consider linking my build
from the SF download page under the "You may be also interested by
theses links :" section.

Regards Marco