Re: [Easytag-mailing] Give up on EasyTag and use Puddletag.

On Sat, 28 May 2011 12:30:50 +0300
Mihai Dobrescu <msdobrescu gmail com> wrote:

> BTW, I wouldn't trust some product using this kind of advertising,
> even though it might be not done by the official team at all...

It's not :) and BTW, that's a fine os project, written in python, and
using a qt toolkit (if you can get pass the splash screen).

I don't think the OP had a bad intent bragging about his finding, it
was just inappropriate doing it on the list.

--
nomnex <nomnex gmail com>