Re: [Easytag-mailing] Give up on EasyTag and use Puddletag.

IMHO,

A fork would be preferable.
Easytag does enough for me.
Besides, I like it's approach more.

BTW, I wouldn't trust some product using this kind of advertising,
even though it might be not done by the official team at all... (I
don't have the time to research that) It's a disservice to a
potentially fine product...