Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG resurrected and back from the dead!

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 11:14 +0300, Mihai Dobrescu wrote:
> There is not similar software to Photoshop anywhere, Apple is far to
> expensive for me.

Have you tried GIMP? For 99% of Photoshop users, it fits the bill. For
the remaining 1% who need some very specialized feature, GIMP is pretty
easy to write plugins for.

> The legacy platforms do not include Windows, no matter as much as you
> want to call it legacy.
> It is pure statistics: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp

It's a legacy platform and I have no interest in McSoftware.

> I didn't ask you to build EasyTag. It's your choice. You could provide
> a cross-compiled version at least...

I didn't write EasyTAG. I have only contributed to it. It already
cross-compiles across GNU. Under legacy platforms, who knows and who
cares. Just forget those people.

> I can't build it myself. And there are more people needing it, perhaps.
> I do believe in GNU and stuff, as I always recommend it to people, but
> there are people bound to an OS sometimes because they need to make a
> living and you don't help GNU with this kind of attitude.

I make a living with all free software, and have been since the day I
paid off all my student loans writing free software. As the old saying
goes, there is no technical solution to an attitude problem.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred