Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG resurrected and back from the dead!

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 11:59 +0300, Mihai Dobrescu wrote:
> Great news!
> Will we have builds for windows including the latest patches?

Hey Mihai,

Your question is two in number. The first part I can't say I am going to
take the time to build for Windows. It is a dying platform and it does
not respect peoples' freedom. There's tens of millions of users running
some variant of GNU these days, like Ubuntu or Fedora, and there isn't
much reason to expend finite resources supporting it unless you'd like
to step up and maintain the Windows build environment.

As for your latter question, all submitted and accepted patches to date
are now in the official SF Git repository.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred