Re: [Easytag-mailing] embedding cover art to multiple files?

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:58:55 +0100
Kristian Rink <lists zimmer428 net> wrote:

> ... just discovered easytag a while ago, trying to modify my music
> collection in order to display cover images on my mobile player (which
> obviously just does work with images embedded to the mp3 files
> itself). So far, I see easytag doing this pretty reliable, which is
> good... but somehow I failed to store mp3 tags and attached images
> for a batch of selected files at once rather than just for one very
> file. Did "select all files", modified the tags as desired, added an
> image, clicked on "save all files" - to see the changes were just
> stored for one (the first?) selected file but not for all... Is this
> a known limitation or am I just too stupid? :) Easytag version is
> 2.1.6 off Ubuntu 10.10.

Have you pressed the small button next to the image? This button will
insert the image in all selected files. If you don't press that button,
the image will only be added to only 1 file.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |