[Easytag-mailing] Mailing list is working ok?

Hello,

I just noticed that I have not been getting any mail from this list but some mail items show up in the archive on sourceforge. It seems that emails sent to the list are no being delivered.

Is this the reason the list is so dead? Perhaps the mailing admin needs to check some settings?
I already checked my mailing list options and they are definitely set so I should be getting emails.

Chris :)