Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag genres

I too have some problems with easytag writing the genres as numbers instead of strings. iTunes for example doesn't recognize the Indie genre number.

I just looked into it and found a (dirty) fix for the problem. Note that I did not test it very well, but it seems to work.
In the source code of id_tag.c you have to replace this line: (line 291)
    genre_value = Id3tag_String_To_Genre(FileTag->genre);
with this:
    genre_value = ID3_INVALID_GENRE;

I will look into a more permanent solution when a have the time.

Cheers, Daniel