Re: [Easytag-mailing] UTF issue

There is a known bug with id3lib during the write process.

I cannot remember where I got this patch, it is somewhere on the
sourceforge id3lib or easytag mailing lists.

The post the patch is based off of is here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1016290&group_id=979&atid=300979

You will have to know how to apply this patch and recompile your
id3lib to get this applied.

For a more personal note, I am interesting in your pacpl script.
If it is under a GPL license of sorts, I wouldn't mind trying it out.
I have been wanting to convert my MP3 files that I have and put them
in OGG format, but I lack anything that will auto-pull the tags from
the MP3 so I can add them to the OGG files.

FYI:
Because I could not find the link to the patch, I am submitting my copy here.
I myself have not gotten around to testing the patch to see if it is
safe or not (or even if it works).
--
Kevin Day